Born in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Christophe Bongo is a naturalized South African. He is popularly known as a Football Analyst, International Master of Ceremonies & Television Presenter. Beside all these, He is internationally accredited life coach, Culture Intelligent Specialist and maverick entrepreneur.
Christophe’s collective life experience of adversity, reinvention in a foreign land and an acute cultural intelligence combined with his well-honed analytical aptitude from his academic training as Chemical engineer gives him a unique advantage in dealing with individuals or group.
He has expertly brought these abilities to his various roles as key note speaker and FIFA Accredited facilitator & communication instructor.
As a Life Performance Coach Christophe’s objectives are simple:
- To help identify and change aspects of how we create our internal reality by learning to take a new look at how we interpret our worlds.
- To help understand and change how we go about categorizing information so that it serves us better.
- To help develop more resourceful and serving responses to individual’s own lives.
- To actively remind individuals how to take control of their behaviour and influence the results thereafter.
- Internationally & SA Accredited communication instructor
- Internationally & SA Accredited Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- An under graduate degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Lubumbashi (DRC)
- A post graduate study in Chemical Engineering from the University of the Witwatersrand
- A Diploma in Marketing Communications.
- Sole director of Karibu Media (Marketing consultancy)
Work experience around the world
(Cote D’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Rwanda & Senegal, Zimbabwe, Haiti, Switzerland, Egypt, Ghana, Togo, South Africa)
“We don’t know what we don’t know until we learn it”